Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Audrey Mantey’s class at Arts Academy in the Woods

It has been far too long since my last post! As some of you may remember we have been moving to a new house. We are in the house since Mid Summer but still have the old house to contend with. Just not enough time ....There is some distance between the two houses so we are not able to to go often enough. So.... for now my posting is quite slow, but I still have photos I want to share while I had the privilege of serving as Artist in Residence at the Arts Academy in the woods. I had to dig through many albums to find these photos!! ugh. did not label them... jeez! in any event, This was Ms Audrey Mantey’s class. We worked on a mix of digital and hands on art. We explored a theme involving: where have I come from, where am i now...and where do i wish to be in future. I wish i had some of their art to share with you as they did a great job! It was towards the end of the school year and things were hectic. Most of the students were almost finished by the time I had to leave the residency. Below is a few fun photos of some of the students and I- Including their Awesome and talented teacher, Ms Mantey!
thanks everyone for having me in your classroom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment