Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Work In progress (W.I.P.) Early Stages- AAW

After 6 coats of Gesso... the boards were ready!
I had no preconceived ideas about what I would create- and decided I would work as I have always have worked. Basically- to allow my intuition to guide me in the Art journey.
I began by jotting some random thoughts on the blackboard. It is so wonderful to have a blackboard! love it! the studio is wonderful. Large windows that face East. I am not really a morning person but having this room to come to...makes rising at dawn a pleasure....


I will share with you some early stages of new work.
I am using paper, glue, metal, clay, ....and whatever else wishes to be in the work.
the forms are rooted in intuition. (spirit warriors)
I plan on making 4 or 5 of them, and will use a variety of other mixed media.

the panels are around 4.5 feet tall by 2 feet wide.




No comments:

Post a Comment