Thursday, March 8, 2012

sneak peek at two paintings-

I am posting the very early stages of two paintings- that will be in the current body of work,
“Rooted in intution” series # 2
I was happy that while staring at the white boards.... finally something emerged from within it and self!!
We look like we will have a very moody day here in South East Michigan...so I best finish this blog and head off to the school. The students are in ‘testing’ all week..which gives me a chance to settle in.

Also, Please know that I am very new to blog’s.... so go easy on me! (smile).
I also plan on keeping a set on my flickr site which has a mix of all sorts of sets.
It is really more a blog than a website.
if interested you can visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/25386365@N06/sets/72157629498989789/with/6814606190/


I plan on adding other mixed media to the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment