Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Reflecting back

As some of you know, I am in the midst of moving to a new home.... So, I wanted to post a few photos from my last week at the art Residency at Arts Academy in the Woods. I have more to post and will post when i have a moment to do so! For now enjoy the ones I share with you. I really did fall in love with so many of the beautiful energies of light at AAW !!! photos taken by a lovely student named Rachel photo Edit by Diane Kramer First one is of a group shots taken in Rick Jacobi’s 3-D class! this is the class i made the wooden demo’s for! A truly great bunch of students and a really dynamic instructor!! A big Thanks again to Rick Jacobi for all his support and for sharing his students with me!! Thank you to all the great students too!!!! Hope you will enjoy the photos!! leave a comment if you dare! lol! ; - ) thanks!!! diane

No comments:

Post a Comment