Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back from Spring Holiday!

I returned yesterday to AAW after Spring break!
Currently I am assisting in Rick’s 3rd, 5th and 6th periods. (Also will work once per week 7th hour with Russanne’s class on a mixed media mural).
Once back into room 207 - I felt that this painting would be a good one to ease back into.
The main imagery is present but I am working on bringing some clarity to the form itself.
I am adding slight variations in yellows, greens and beiges.

Acrylics on window shade
click image to see it larger.


I also worked a short while on the mixed media work that I had worked on the floor. I needed to start to work it while standing upright.
Hard on back and knees!! ; - )
so, it is not quite in position...as there are four panels.
will post two shots of it from today’s efforts.

working it upright.

current stage of work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment