Friday, March 23, 2012

the-Spirit Warriors- starting to take shape

Hello!!
Monday’s and Fridays are my personal days at AAW. So, today I decided to prop all the ‘spirit warriors’ up against the back wall. I do tend to move work from one place to another...and am working still in a circle...(seems to be the way i think and create).

How I set up the studio plays a part in how they are created.
.I like to remain open and allow a natural flow within the work and within the space
...a dance between the work and I...

i will post photos from all of the works in progress.
they are posted in prior posts... So, if you are just stopping in, please scroll down to older posts to see how they are growing!

They are all constructed from paper, cloth, wood, metals, accordion pieces, and bits of nature!
approx. 4 or 5 feet tall by 2 feet wide.








No comments:

Post a Comment